Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dealing with It

The tickets that were so generously granted to me say that I have 21 days to answer.  I figured I better start looking up other ideas on how to fashion a promising dispute letter.

Some sites that I found helpful:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/parking-ticket-appeals

This site was quite easy to read and understand, with lots of helpful examples.  I also liked the organization of the different parking tickets there are, how to appeal them, and what to do if an appeal is unsuccessful.

http://www.freelegaladvicehelp.com/traffic-violations/parking-ticket/

This site was also very easy to understand. It's sort of like a shorter overview of what to do.  I liked how it points out what strategies may be applicable in most states, since I don't have to wonder the likelihood of it applying to my own state.

Damn nuisances, these tickets. :(

On another note, I took a picture of both tickets, and upon closer inspection I realized that both tickets had an issue time of "0811." 

I guess that's not my lucky number.  And another coincidence to add: my apartment number is 811. *cue dramatic music.*

such is life I suppose.



No comments:

Post a Comment